SIGNAL IDUNA group is one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA products include: private health insurance for family and companies, life insurance, accident insurance.
In our team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. We are open to new ideas, therefore we encourage feedback and we value opinions different form our own. In addition to all the above, we like to think that we are easy going and that our humor is contagious.
Join our teams, in Bucharest and Timisoara, as a Corporate Healthcare Expert
- Responsible for the acquisition of new business clients in allocated region through a consultative and proactive sales approach
- Identify contact persons from target companies, approach the contact persons through networking and develop a qualitative business relationship with decision makers
- High level networking at regional area, actively and regular participation at corporate events, business forums and clubs, etc.
- Participate in internal projects in order to improve company’s products and services
- Maximize customer satisfaction and retention by upholding excellent relations with corporate clients
- Cooperate with other teams in order to maximize individual sales within client portfolio
- Supervise claims handling in own client portfolio
- Task monitoring and follow-up to operational departments for issues regarding clients and products
- Continuously in contact with the corporate market in order to identify new opportunities to promote the company’s products
- University degree
- Minim 3 year of relevant experience with proven record in corporate sales
- Good networking skills and proven ability to uphold B2B relations
- Strong motivation for working in a sales oriented environment
- Strong selling and closing skills in corporate environment
- Strong planning and organizing abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in English
- MS Office proficiency
- Driving license