The SIGNAL IDUNA group is one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA products include: private health insurance for family and companies, life insurance, accident insurance.
In the SIGNAL IDUNA team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. Through the openness we show, we always ask for and offer feedback, seeking to constructively address the diversity of opinions.
In addition to all the above, we must confess that our humor is contagious. Join us now to to learn, grow! We encourage innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
- University degree in Marketing or Public Relations
- Previous experience in marketing/ communication for 2-3 years (financial field will be an advantage)
- Experience in developing and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent digital problem solving and analytical analysis and reporting abilities
- Skilled in writing and editing content
- Analysis, planning and reporting skills
- Strong MS Office experience
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills & team player
- Attention to details, results oriented, passionate and organized
- Good organizational and planning skills coupled with the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & changing environment.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Graphic design skills - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Contribute to the implementation and development of marketing campaigns
- Prepare the internal and external communication of the company (newsletters, articles for website & blog)
- Update the company website using CMS platform
- Contribute to produce impactful in-house marketing materials like print artwork, flyers, adverts, templates and other branded material
- Coordinate the relationship with the marketing suppliers and agencies
- Conduct market research for finding the competitors activity and trends
- Preparing the specific reports about the performance of the marketing activity
- Provide support and actively participate in organizing internal & external events
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Other administrative tasks specific to the Marketing Department.
SIGNAL IDUNA HQ is located in a modern office building that offers the best conditions and facilities for employees. Equilibrium building it is only a 5-10 minute walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station, in the Central North area of Bucharest.
- Medical and accident insurance
- Dental discounts
- Meal tickets