The SIGNAL IDUNA group is one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA products include: private health insurance for family and companies, life insurance, accident insurance.
In our team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. Through the openness we show, we always ask for and offer feedback, seeking to constructively address the diversity of opinions.
In addition to all the above, we must confess that our humor is contagious. Join us now to learn and grow! We encourage innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
- University degree (mathematics/economics);
- Relevant experience with data analysis and reporting will be an advantage
- High sense of confidentiality and integrity;
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines;
- Client oriented and problem solving skills;
- Actuarial experience;
- Experience with management information system (MIS)tool; good knowledge of MS Office applications Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint;
- Experience in Solvency II would be a plus;
- Foreign language - Good English level.
- Develop reports using management information system (MIS) for data extraction from the administration systems in order to output the relevant data for the Solvency 2 SCR and MCR calculation and also for Solvency 2 QRTs;
- Run the reports to output the relevant data for the reinsurance account settlements related to passive reinsurance;
- Running weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ bi-annual / annual reports, to obtain data necessary to various entities (group / ASF);
- Run and prepare reports to monitor key business indicators (claims ratio, average premium, etc.), both at the portfolio level and at a more specific level (large contractors, types of clients, etc.)
- Supporting other departments (Claims, Underwriting Network, Customer Relations, Marketing, Sales, etc.) with technical data, in accordance with requests;
- Development of Ad-hoc reports at the request of management or superiors.
- Contribute to market research studies / client portfolio.
Policy implementation and administration:
- Preparing, issuing and collating insurance contracts;
- Preparing and sending the correspondence to Company's customers
- Portfolio administration of insured persons;
- Providing information regarding the operational aspects or insurance products required by distribution partners and customers.
SIGNAL IDUNA HQ is located in a modern office building that offers the best conditions and facilities for employees. Equilibrium building it is only a 5-10 minute walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station, in the Central North area of Bucharest.
- Medical and accident insurance
- Dental discounts
- Meal tickets