Signal Iduna is one of the leading financial groups in the German market, with particular tradition and expertise in the field of health, life and accident insurance.
CARE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
In Romania, the atmosphere in our company is a prove of the fact that sense of humor, innovation, engagement and trust fit all together, making us feel really good about the place we work in.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager with the main responsibilities and profile requirements as follow:
• Proposes and coordinates the online marketing strategy through, website, application and Social Media
• Coordinates the editorial plan for online communication channels
• Supervises online promotion campaigns: SEO, AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn
• Monitor the results of online promotion campaigns and propose improvement measures
• Proposes and coordinates the marketing strategy according to the company's objectives
• Identifies development directions and proposes the creation and promotion of new products/solutions
• Monitor the achievement of the objectives and the marketing budget and take the necessary corrective measures
• Organizes external events for high brand visibility
• Engages in organizing internal events and communication
• Coordinates the relationship with external suppliers
• Involvement in the development of promotional materials
• Permanently monitors the market and the competition
• Coordinates the assigned team, monitors the loading of the team members, evaluate the performances of the assigned team members
• Conducts individual sessions of "training on the job" and coaching with the subordinate staff actively involved in the recruitment and selection of the coordinated team.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years experience in marketing and relationships with clients and partners, minimum of 3 years coordination experience
EDUCATION: University degree, preferably in Marketing/ Communication
SOFT and PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
Good knowledge of the principles of communication, media, marketing techniques;
• Advanced English
• Digital Marketing knowledge and experience
• Good knowledge of using the web and social media platforms
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Hubspot)
• The ability to organize and carry out multiple projects in the same time frame;
• Organizational capacity and creative spirit in organizing media activities and special events;
• Very good communication and interrelation skills with internal clients and external partners at all levels and in different situations;
• Good team management skills;
• Knowledge and skills in developing, tracking and respecting budgets;
• Ability to work in interdepartmental teams.
• Best work environment
• Medical and accident insurance
• Dental discounts
• Meal tickets
• Minimum 22 vacation days
• Seven Card