The SIGNAL IDUNA group is one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA products include: private health insurance for families and companies, life insurance, accident insurance.
In the SIGNAL IDUNA team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. We are open to new ideas, therefore we encourage feedback and we value opinions different form our own. In addition to all the above, we like to think that we are easy going and that our humor is contagious.
Join us now to learn and grow! We encourage innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Preparing, issuing and collating insurance contracts, presenting them to Management approval;
- Preparing and sending the correspondence to Company's customers;
- Portfolio administration of insured persons ();
- Providing information regarding the operational aspects or insurance products required by distribution partners and customers;
- College/University degree;
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in similar role;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
- Insurance software knowledge constitutes an advantage;
- Good command of English;
- Attention to details, precision and accuracy;
- High sense of confidentiality and integrity;
- Ability to work under stress and tight deadlines;
- Client oriented and problem solving skills;
- Team player.
SIGNAL IDUNA HQ is located in a modern office building that offers the best conditions and facilities for employees. Equilibrium building it is only a 5-10 minute walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station, in the Central North area of Bucharest.
- Possibility to work partially remote (Work from home)
- Medical and accident insurance
- Dental discounts
- Meal tickets