SIGNAL IDUNA ASIGURARE REASIGURARE is part of the SIGNAL IDUNA Group, one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA portfolio include private health insurance for family and companies, life insurance and accident insurance.
In the SIGNAL IDUNA team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. We are open to new ideas, therefore we encourage feedback and we value opinions different form our own. In addition to all the above, we like to think that we are easy going and that our humor is contagious.
Join us now, to learn and grow with us! We encourage innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Conduct analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information allowing to appraise the operating results of the Company in terms of profitability, performance against budget and other matters bearing on the financial soundness and operating effectiveness of the Company
- Prepare monthly and quarterly controlling reports (analysis of income, costs and financial results, actual vs budget, etc.)
- Collaborate with Accounting and Actuary departments, in order to elaborate reports for ASF
- Participate in preparing of annual financial plans based on information collected from the other departments
- Support in the preparation of regular business reporting analysis for Board meetings, auditors and ASF
- Cooperation with the Controllers of the parent company
- University degree (Economics)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Office, working with data bases, various application programs such as Cognos and Crystal reports would be a plus
- Very good English
- Capabilities to work independently, assume responsibilities
- Good sense of initiative, being proactive
- Attention to details, precision and accuracy
- High sense of confidentiality
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with third parties
SIGNAL IDUNA HQ is in a modern office building that offers the best conditions and facilities for employees. Equilibrium building it is only a10 walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station, in the Central North area of Bucharest.
- Possibility to work partially remote
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance