Signal Iduna is one of the leading financial groups in the German market, with particular tradition and expertise in the field of health, life and accident insurance.
CARE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
In Romania, the atmosphere in our company is a prove of the fact that sense of humor, innovation, engagement and trust fit all together, making us feel really good about the place we work in.
We are currently looking for a Database Administrator with the main responsibilities and profile requirements as follow:
- Responsible for the company data repositories, extractions, loads and transforms related to Business Processes and Intelligence.
- Responsible for the administration of mainly the Oracle and MS SQL Data Repositories, associated Microsoft Business Intelligence System, and Insurance Application Administration.
- Thorough familiarity with SQL, the functions/process of the organizations’ departments and the business intelligence software, the DBA will analyze and assist business departments to improve practices.
- The person in this position provides support and promotes the Data Repository and associated software applications, including the business intelligence software application and Microsoft SQL.
- Support includes providing day-to-day troubleshooting, support of data mirroring, back-up and operations including the business intelligence data constructions, and full participation in system implementation when necessary.
- The person in this position will analyze, design, implement, educate and assist company personnel to safely use and manipulate data on every day basis.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrating business data servers
Minimum 3 years’ experience in writing SQL queries/report
University degree, preferable in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Information or Informational Mathematics
Any Oracle 12c and above or Microsoft SQL >=2008 data systems training/certification is considered a plus
SOFT and PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Have a thorough understanding of Application Data Repositories and warehouse systems.
- Able to work with the multiple Business Intelligence applications in development, production, maintenance and support.
- Experience in performing back-up, mirroring and transferring data to/through different electronic media and the ability to manage capture and save data system changes.
- Ability in monitoring data systems in order to propose and implement predictive and preventive measures in order to keep a administer a highly available system
- Ability to understand the intricacies of healthcare and data associated with it.
- Can write SQL reports, designing database schema and optimizing performance is required.
- Ability to conduct research into issues with BI applications and the Data Repository.
- Strong understanding of databases and data structures
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Experience with business intelligence tools, data modeling, and user access and license management
- Best work environment
- Medical and accident insurance
- Dental discounts
- Meal tickets
- Minimum 22 vacantions days
- Seven Cards