The SIGNAL IDUNA group is one of the largest financial groups in Germany. On the local market, SIGNAL IDUNA products include: private health insurance for family and companies, life insurance, accident insurance.
In our team, we associate ourselves with innovation because we constantly ask ourselves if our existing processes are still valid or need improvement. Trust is one of the values without which we would not be able to achieve our goals. Commitment is what determines us to take responsibility for our decisions and work. Through the openness we show, we always ask for and offer feedback, seeking to constructively address the diversity of opinions.
In addition to all the above, we must confess that our humor is contagious. Join us now to learn and grow! We encourage innovation and out-of-the-box thinking.
Education and Experience
- University degree (mathematics/economics);
- Masters degree in actuarial science would be a plus
- Relevant experience with data analysis and reporting will be an advantag
- Actuarial experience – 1-3 years;
- Experience with management information system (MIS)tool; good knowledge of MS Office applications Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint;
- Experience in Solvency II would be a plus.
- Foreign language - Good English level;
- Preparing the monthly reporting for accounting and financial controlling
- Preparing the quarterly reports to ASF
- Preparing reports for active/ passive reinsurance
- Preparing the information required by the auditors/ authorities
- Calculation of the technical reserves (IBNR, UPR, DAC, mathematical reserve)
- Monitoring the unit linked portfolio and preparing the investments acquisition requests for accounting department
- Portfolio analysis:
- Providing support to other departments on claim ratio calculation and statistics on clients
- Calculation of indicators used in pricing (incidences, average claims)
- Preparing ad-hoc reports for other departments
- Solvency II and risk management support:
- Preparing reports or calculations for solvency II proposes
- Providing support for risk manager in the calculation of some early warning indicators
- Develop Life and Personal Accident insurance products;
- Produce Life & PA customized offers for groups;
- Monitor the existing products by applying the actuarial control cycle.
SIGNAL IDUNA HQ is located in a modern office building that offers the best conditions and facilities for employees. Equilibrium building it is only a 5-10 minute walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station, in the Central North area of Bucharest.
- Possibility to work partially remote (Work from home)
- Medical and accident insurance
- Dental discounts
- Meal tickets